Saturday, January 1, 2011

The AWBand signs publishing deal with WMG in LA, begin work on next album with Grammy Nominated Producer, and to film music video at Double Door Jan 22nd.

As many of you know, the last year has been rather dry for The Aaron Williams Band.  Other than a short Fall tour opening for friends through Chicago (Red Wanting Blue), Madison (Lucas Cates Band), Milwaukee (Stellar Road), and Nashville (Ryan Michaels Band) we have kept things rather low key.  There is a very exciting reason for this extended hibernation…….earlier this year we signed a publishing deal with WMG label in Burbank California and are signed to begin recording our next album with Grammy Nominated Producer Johnny K. I have been working towards this opportunity my entire life. The fact that my career has been brought to this level is an absolute dream come true.   

Johnny K’s production has kicked started international success for Plain White T’s, Stain, and Three Doors Down.  Johnny was nominated for a Grammy by producing the Plain White T’s international hit album “Big Bad World” that included the hit song “Hey There Delilah” and also, Three Doors Down self-titled album with the hit “Kryptonite.”  Who was he up against?  Rick Rubin for Red Album (Weezer), Nigel Godrich for In Rainbows (Radiohead), and Danger Mouse The Odd Couple (Gnarls Barkley).  Johnny K is a brilliant producer and I couldn’t be more excited about the great fortune my career in music has taken.

Johnny K in the Suntimes:

My big show at Double Door on Jan 22nd is a very important date….because…..My A&R Rep will be there from LA, Johnny K will be there, my music video will be shot, and the concert will be recorded for a live release.  My label and producer are curious where my band stands at in my home town and this will determine a lot for my career. So the support of my fans and friends is very important and desperately needed.  I also will be debuting many of the new songs at Double Door.  I hope I can count on your support.  Also playing are Stellar Road, 3 in Counting, and Ryan Michael’s Band.  Visit the link below to RSVP to this event on facebook. 



2011 has all the ingredients of an amazing year and it couldn’t have happened without the support of my friends, family, and fans.  THANK YOU SO MUCH and Happy New Year!!  See you at Double Door!

“Hard work and persistence creates a golden land ahead with all kinds of unforeseen events that wait lurking to surprise you, and it makes one glad to be alive to see what was created!"
-Jack Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment